My 6 year old son was molested by his 12 year old cousin. I called the police and dcfs with no help, what can I do????!!

South Beloit, IL |

It was in Gelena Ohio but we live in South beloit Illinois. He claims my step dad did it to him but I don't think that's an excuse.

Get in touch with the sex crimes detective of your local police department.
www.cookcountynotguilty.com

i will try, I have an appointment with a detective on Tuesday. I guess they have specialist who are the only ones allowed to talk to kids. Thank u>

I feel for you. Call the prosecutor in ohio.

Every case varies depending on the law and the facts. Because questions often fail to disclose important facts, these 'answers' cannot and should not be relied upon as a replacement for a full or complete review of an actual case by a retained attorney. It is axiomatic that one only 'gets what they pay for', and this is one of those situations where such a phrase generally applies.

Dcfs Is, thank you.

It appears you called the authorities in Illinois. If this occurred in Ohio, you need to call the police and child protective services in Ohio.

After Dcfs makes sure It was only there on Tuesday they are going to, thank you very much.