Skip to main content

MU lawyer hasn't answered our lawyer letter for meeting. It's been 3 weeks now. What can be done? It's costing us buyers!

Columbia, MO |

the road to the farm was a county road and Mu got the county to close it back in the 70s . It is the only way into & out to the farm . We're in a way being land locked and I'm told in Mo . that's illegal . There's no papers at the county , MU or my cousins mother's record of it being legally done .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

It sounds like you had an attorney send MU the letter. If that is the case, you should have that attorney tell you what can be done.


Hire legal counsel. Arguably too complicated and important to go it alone.

NOTE: The use of the Internet for communications with the firm or this attorney will not establish an attorney-client relationship and messages containing confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent.


If MIchael Miller in Jeff City is not available, I recommend Marvin Tofle in Columbia, but you certainly need to retain an attorney at this point

This comment does not create an attorney-client relationship. The law and its application by the courts is constantly evolving and changing. This discussion is not to be taken as a definitive guide, and should not be relied upon to determine all fact situations. Each set of facts must be examined separately with the current case and statutory law analyzed and applied accordingly.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer