Skip to main content

Motion to recuse in Nassau County Criminal Court denied

Massapequa Park, NY |

would one reargue a denied motion to recuse based on judicial misconduct or would it be appealed to a higher court and if so would the appeal take place after/if the defendant was convicted or would a stay be requested and the appeal be made

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


There really is no point in moving to re-argue. The motion goes to the same Judge and there is no reason to think the Judge will change is/her mind. You cannot appeal until after there is a conviction.

The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.



Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer