Skip to main content

Mother and me have joint legal and physical of daughter physical only when she's at her house anyways what would happen if

Garden Grove, CA |

mother has no contact with daughter for a year or seens her?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Your question is somewhat unclear. Please repost it.

This is not a substitute for a consultation with a family law attorney in your community.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer