Skip to main content

Mom secreting child evades service, she's in Cali, I'm in Texas and good as broke. Mom is bi-polar and an enemy combatant.

Houston, TX |

1. I am Pro-Se cause I can't find an attorney I can afford. 2. My ex has been evading service of an enforcement action I filed in Texas. 3. Attorneys want thousands up front except for one guy who asked for $200 to start (I found bad reviews on him). 4. Mother says I'll never see my daughter again and has disappeared and I'm very heart broken and study all the time and feel like I'm going to get screwed again in family court while she skates off into the sunset singing her "I'm abused by the monster I fell in love with" song. 5. SOMEBODY HELP!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


It sounds as though you do need an attorney. I assume you have already contacted Houston Volunteer Lawyers. If you do not qualify for their services, maybe your friends and family can help with the legal fees.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer