Skip to main content

Mi hermana es ciudadana americana hace algunos mese, quisiera saber si ella me puede pedir

Union, NJ |

mi hermana tiene 10 anos de vivir en america y hace algunos meses se hizo ciudadana americana quisiera saber si ella me puede pedir, y cuales son los tramites, ahorita me encuentro en usa con una extension de permiso de mi visa de turismo hasta setiembre
quisiera saber si el tiempo para obtener una respuesta de migracion es muy largo?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5

Best Answer

Please post in English if you want more responses

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 Enjoy our Blog at


Su hermana ciudadana la podra pedir pero lamentablemente el tiempo de espera es de mas o menos 11-12 anos. Tambien es lamentable que usted no puede obtener ningun estatus legal (beneficio) mientras espera.

Law Office of Luis A. Guerra (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.

Neil Ian Fleischer

Neil Ian Fleischer


Thanks Luis



muchas gracias por su ayuda.


Si la puede pedir, pero usted va a tener que esperar de 10 a 20 años antes de poder inmigrar.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


once o doce anos esperar.


Si usted llego con visa es possible que Ella te pida. Peoria es si usted entro sin documentos. Si estuviers en su paid serian 10 años. Igual si esta aqui. Nuestra oficiina es completamente bilingue si necessity una consulta.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer