Skip to main content

Medford MA.

Medford, MA |

I'm married, and i am applying through my wife, to became a citizen. i need someone to help me fill out the forms that it need, as the form i-485, g-325, i-864, and i-693, i send the form i-130 , and i got a receipt number, and is waiting for approval, but i had an appointment on infopass, and they said that i don't need to wait for the approval of the i-130 to send all the other forms, because i am an immediate case update status, I've been married for 2 years. I would like to know. How much it will cost for a lawyer fill out the forms?

I sent already the form i-130.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You need to contact attorneys directly as most will not post their fees on an online forum, since each case is different from the next.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104


Your best bet is to meet with an attorney in person to go over the situation and get a fair estimate of what it will cost. If you had an attorney from the beginning, you could have saved yourself a lot of time.

Best of luck!

Law Office of Ilir Kavaja
30 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116

(617) 515-5545
www.kavajalaw. com

The above is NOT legal advice, and is NOT intended to be legal advice. No Attorney-Client relationship is created through the above answer.


Each lawyer charges a different amount. Legal services differ. For marriage cases, our office prepares and files all of the forms/petitions and the supporting documentation. We also prepare the parties for the marriage interview and attend the marriage interview with them. In essence, we provide rap around services for the clients. Some attorneys differ so make sure you ask all relevant questions when interviewing lawyers.


I suggest tht we meet first and then I would be glad to give you an amount.

You also need to decide whether you want your attorney to attend your interview (that is advisable).

Will Krasnow
Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP
535 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer