Skip to main content

MD family law, divorce law, pro se

Williamsport, MD |

Should I consult a lawyer for a divorce in MD and where my husband has committed adultery, he has a pension plan, and he is employed while I am a homemaker with three small children or should I try to do the preliminary filing alone?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


it seems as though your divorce case is not going to be a simple one, especially if you have disputes over grounds for divorce, the children, support and a pension. I would recommend that you see a lawyer.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer