Skip to main content

Married a U.S. citizen what are the immigration procedures to come to the U.S., USCIS

Cincinnati, OH |

I live in another country, i dicided to get merried with a man who lives in Long Island and dosen't any property.I want to buy abig house at there.he dosen't sine any prenuptials .I am so afraid for my future{divorce};how can i do? since i love him .At the moment i don't have any visa after marriage i can come in NewYork.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You are right to be cautious. If you choose to go through with this marriage, do not commingle your funds, until you have had an opportunity to speak with experienced attorney in the United States. You want to make sure that your immigration status is in order, and that you are financially protected. The first two years of your marriage will be conditional, you should know all of the ramifications of your situation before making expensive and permanent decisions. Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer