Malpractice and assaulted under anesthesia while I was getting a molar removed.

Columbus, GA |

I have had 4 surgeries since he assaulted me under anesthesia. Broken nose, broken jaw and disc out in neck. Surgery site was infected and he packed it with coral and.bone spurs instead of a proper bone graph I had replaced in Nov.12.Also have been diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia, atypical neuralgia, chronic pain and anxiety.

Best Answer

Sounds like you need a good dental malpractice lawyer in your state to review your records and perhaps send them to an expert to review to ascertain whether there was a breach of the standard of care.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Yes and that is so hard to find. I just found out all these bones were broken.

David Thomas Dorer

David Thomas Dorer

I have an expert in Macon.

Ok great!! How do I get in touch? Thank you so much!!

David Thomas Dorer

David Thomas Dorer

My office number is 478.742.8441

David Thomas Dorer

David Thomas Dorer

Extension 26

Ok, I will call Monday?

David Thomas Dorer

David Thomas Dorer

That is fine.

Who is "he?" What is your question? Is it about malpractice, a criminal act (assault), or something else? You need to be more clear in exactly what you are asking. Please amend your question.

I'm looking for an attorney asap! It's really not a question but an add I guess. I can't get any help, I need help. I have more surgeries and its been 10 months on a 2 year statute. I'm busy healing, I need someone to stop this monster. I could be disabled for life!

And "he"is a maxiofacial surgeon.

Sorry, my phone was acting up last night. yes, he's a maxiofacial surgeon and has a reputation. He is a retired marine. I had to stop saying his name to get treatment for my broken bones. I also have to drive from Cols to Augusta, Ga. for treatment. This surgeon is one out of two I can use.in my insurance.

You should definitely consult an attorney

Hey Glenn, I need an attorney. Less of a question and more of an add.

Glenn Tadaomi Honda Jr.

Glenn Tadaomi Honda Jr.

I agree. Best of luck to you, I know what youre going through.

Who do I contact and trust? I can't even get medical treatment in my town, I have to got 4 hours away. The maxiofacial surgeon is also retired marine.

Do you think now I knkw I was assaulted that I should press charges until I can hey an attorney?

I'm guessing the question is do you have a medical malpractice claim. If so you need to get all your medical records and consult an attorney. Also some of the allegations are criminal so you should notify your local authorities.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Yes sir, its a statement and a question. I need an attorney! But I was curious about the assault. This oral surgeon had a reputation, retired marine and I had to stop saying his name to get diagnosed with broken bones. For treatment I have to drive from Cols to Augusta, Ga.

Contact a local attorney immediately. Your claims are time sensitive.

Answers to questions does not create an attorney/client relationship. I only am your attorney if I have entered into a written contract, signed by me, wherein I expressly assent to be your attorney. Nothing I post should be construed as legal advice to be acted upon, it is merely a legal opinion.

I have spoken with two attorneys but my injuries are all over the place. Many doctors, dentists and specialists involved. It is too complex and dental attorneys are hard to find!

Sorry for your situation. Get in touch with an attorney right away.