Skip to main content

Made complaint about police officer, it was sent to I. A. Six months have passed and no conclusion on investigation from dept.

Orlando, FL |

What are the other remedies, in law that I can seek for my complaint? Do they have a time frame to conclude investigation? Do I need to wait the investigation to file any kind of suit?

+ Read More

Filed under: Police misconduct
Attorney answers 1


You don't HAVE to wait before filing suit but the suit won't go very far without it. These investigations take a long time. Especially in busy districts with lots of complaints like south florida.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer