M on L1A dependent. Visa expiring in June14. have to go India for few weeks. Will I be facing any prob coming back May.

Trenton, NJ |

Hi,
I am on L1A dependent Visa. Our Visa is expiring in June14.
Because of some urgent reason I have to go to India for few weeks.
Will I be facing any problem coming back in May.
Also, our Visa extension is applied currently

This is a repeat question. Please see my prior response.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

You asked this again and we answered already. read the answers there.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

You will only be readmitted back into the country if at the time of your return in possession of a valid L-2 visa stamp from the US consulate in Hindustan or elsewhere.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.