Skip to main content

Lost my rights for my daughter need to get her back

Cypress, CA |

What can i do got no money and he won full custody please somekne help me

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Go to Harriet Dubai center in Los Angeles for free counseling or legal aid.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer