Looking for internet lawyer for creating an affiliate program

I have an eCommerce site that is looking to set up an affiliate program. This is where I would provide links and banner ads to my website for the affiliate to provide on their site. Once they send me traffic to my page if the person buys they would receive a commission.

I was the GC for an affiliate network and also managed the marketing department for a year. Happy to help, feel free to contact me at your convenience.

This answer is provided for informational purposes only, does not create an attorney-client relationship, and is not to be relied upon as legal advice or applied to specific situations. Legal advice is provided only upon execution of a written retainer agreement and after a comprehensive consultation in which all relevant facts are discussed and reviewed.

Bruce E. Burdick

Bruce E. Burdick

Sounds like a good fit, asker, you should call Attorney Adli.

This is best done by one with experience in such programs and Internet law. That will save you money by avoiding legal problems later. You are lucky someone with experience to match your needs has answered. You should call Attorney Adli.

I am not your lawyer and you are not my client. Free advice here is without recourse and any reliance thereupon is at your sole risk. This is done without compensation as a free public service. I am licensed in IL, MO, TX and I am a Reg. Pat. Atty. so advice in any other jurisdiction is strictly general advice and should be confirmed with an attorney licensed in that jurisdiction.

You want to get your assistance sooner, rather than later, too. Nothing worse than having to get an attorney to fix whatever you've done. Along the way you need to make sure that you have a proper business entity, operating agreement between you and your business partners, and get used to putting every agreement on paper.

I'm not your attorney; my answer to your question includes assumptions. If you want me to be your attorney, I'm easy to find.