Skip to main content

Looking for international lawyer in probat and will

Houston, TX |

My uncle Dr Ali Seif was plastic surgery murdered in Yemen by his brother in law Nagib with his wife Maraim too to use the invalid will and steal Dr. seif money in the state. Dr. Seif has only one brother whom he was proved by the U S embassy in Yemen . We are here for two weeks one week passed searching for lawyer we will leave next Friday. If there is one interested to take the case please call us at this number 281-450-5739

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Is there a trial and a final decision from a court of law in Yemen about this? Feel free to visit our website to gather more information. Best.

This reply is offered for educational purpose only. You should seek the advice of an attorney. The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than an educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the undisclosed individual asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of New York. Responses are based solely on New York Law unless stated otherwise. Pursuant to Internal Revenue Service guidance, be advised that any federal tax advice contained in this written or electronic communication is not intended or written to be used and it cannot be used by any person or entity for the purpose of (i) avoiding any tax penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service or any other U.S. Federal taxing authority or agency or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.


I would look on this website for a board certified attorney in estate planning and contact that firm.

You might also want to look on the State Bar of Texas website.

Please don't wait for an attorney to call you.

I am sorry for your family's loss.

Attorney Brochstein is donating her time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. If you found this answer "helpful" or "best answer", please select the button to show your appreciation. Please understand that this is not a consultation and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. You are strongly encouraged to consult with an attorney in your county in person about your specific problem.


Not totally clear on the details: you may wish to take this issue offline based on the detailed information you are posting online. Feel free to get in touch with a lawyer (or several) through this site.

Total Mobility Law is an international law firm that lets companies do global business with the knowledge and confidence they need to comply in any country. Our answers on this site do not constitute legal advice, nor do they establish an attorney-client relationship. The only thing that can do that is a signed Engagement Letter and Fee Agreement, which you can get by contacting us through