Skip to main content

Looking for attorney with WSBA admissions proceedings experience. I have questions about my moral character application.

Seattle, WA |

I am applying for admission to the Washington State Bar Association and am concerned about potential problems. In hours of Google searching I haven't found any WA attorneys specializing in bar admissions. Thank you.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

I previously worked for WSBA. Feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Answering questions posed on Avvo is for general informational purposes only. This does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor should it be construed that this attorney has agreed to represent you in any matter.


Use Google Scholar to locate WA State Supreme Court's decisions on WA State Bar admissions issues. Those decisions list the names and firms of the attorneys at both the appellate level and the
tribunal" (administrative agency) level. The field is administrative law, but you are right to want counsel with specific State Bar experience. There are several dozen in your state.

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. Send me an email to schedule a paid Consultation for that kind of information, direction, and assistance. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.


In the monthly WA State Bar Association magazine, I often see ads for attorneys who help with disciplinary problems. I would imagine that those attorneys can also help with admission problems.

The magazine is sent every month to every WSBA member. The WSBA likely has copies available to the public.

There is an online version of the magazine at . However, I have never looked at the online version. I do not know if the ads are in the online version.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer