Skip to main content

Looking for attorney representation, contignency only for IRS tax whistleblowing

Boston, MA |

I have already submitted form 211 and have been accepted into program by IRS. I submitted 11 companies and was provided 9 claim numbers. I need assistance with the 2 companies the IRS is confused on and providing additional information to keep claims open. I am located in Massachusetts. Please only contact me if you have prior experience as these claims are significant and I'm not looking for someone to "learn on the job". Companies are under audit and time is of the essence.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Check out my web-site and call me if you are interested in talking.

Evaluating any legal question requires a detailed knowledge of the specific facts involved. Since a short question will rarely contain all the relevant facts, the answer here should be considered a general comment for your consideration and not legal advice.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer