Skip to main content

Looking for a pro bono lawyer to help me on a criminal case.

Baltimore, MD |

I am a college student that was recently accused of rape. I am an excellent and motivated student. I have never done anything wrong in my life. I received a full ride here for my hard work in high school. I have great aspirations and recently completed my first year with deans list both semesters while having to deal with this horrifying experience. On top, im having financial difficulty. I'm in dire need of a lawyer who is compassionate and can help me out. I want to become a
doctor and maybe one day I will be able to repay you. Thank you!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You have already given too much personal information. Stop.
Contact the public defender's office immediately.


Do not post any additional facts on this or any other public website, it could be used against you. Contact the Public Defender ASAP. You can also contact your local bar associations - some have pro bono attorney available.

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.


This accusation requires that you stop making statements on a public forum and contact an attorney immediately. I suggest that you will not find an attorney who would agree to handle this type of case without a substantial fee. For such an intelligent person, I am surprised that you really have no idea the amount of time and effort that would be required to handle this type of case. If you cannot find family to assist you in this case and hire an attorney, you need to contact the Office of the Public Defender to assist you.

I am pleased to communicate with you concerning legal matters. However, if you communicate with me through this website regarding a matter for which my firm DOES NOT ALREADY REPRESENT YOU, your communication may NOT be treated as privileged or confidential, and shall NOT be deemed to create an attorney/client relationship. Furthermore, you should NOT provide confidential information to my law firm in an e-mail inquiry or otherwise unless we have FIRST entered into a representation agreement.


If you cannot afford a lawyer, then you should apply to the office of the Public defender for an appointed one.

Information in the reply is provided as a public service. It is neither a comprehensive statement of the law nor legal advice, and no one should rely on it as such. If you have a legal problem or question, you should consult with an attorney, who can investigate the particular circumstances of your situation. Responding to a post does not constitute legal representation. I am not your lawyer, until we make an agreement and I receive my fee. Beware that posts and replies are not confidential. Anyone can read them.