Skip to main content

Looking for a personal injury attorney to handle food related injury.

Taunton, MA |

While eating at a steak sub local sandwich chain restaurant I bit onto a bone that should not have been in the sandwich. Sub shop manager confirmed it was a bone and had me fill out a report. The restaurant chain sent the claim onto their insurance company who verbally told they would pay the claim to make repairs. It seems they were going to set up and take care of things properly. Now they are playing the blame game and trying to get out of the $4000,00 surgery I need to make repairs. Because of this I am now seeking a good personal injury attorney to take the case. I am now interested in seeking damages for the repairs, time out of work, and compensation for pain and suffering.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4

Best Answer

From what you say, you have a very legitimate case and should by all means have an attorney represent you. The chain would love for you to represent yourself on an injury of this type. You need a lawyer who can protect your rights and get you the damages that you deserve. Check out my web site and if you would like to discuss your matter in more detail call me. You can reach me through my web site hotlink below.


Any personal injury lawyer can handle the case. Search Avvo and make your decision as to what lawyer you want to call.

Click on name or picture to see profile page.


I suggest you search for Avvo attorneys in your area. You may also be able to locate a personal injury attorney through your local Yellow Pages.

You should obtain needed medical care and treatment immediately and follow the doctor's advice. Do not give any statement to the adverse party or insurance company nor grant them access to any medical records. Photograph the injuries and the damage done to any property. Contact a personal injury attorney in your area as soon as possible so that you can protect your rights. You may also find it helpful to review the Legal Guides I have published on dealing with many of the issues you are now facing.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.


You should select a personal injury attorney and get your case underway immediately. The restaurant's insurance company will do everything it can to delay your recovery, to deny liability, and to frustrate the process. You should continue to seek all appropriate medical care for your injuries and speak to an attorney immediately who can bring your claim to the insurance company.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer