Skip to main content

Looking for a Lawyer to PHONE Represent in Fort Bend County in Katy - TX

Houston, TX |

I need to pay restitution in a case and need an attorney to represent me. I have spoken with the DA's office and they told me I can hire an attorney anywhere in the U.S and the DA will provide him/her instructions to pay restitution.
Please let me know if you can help.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Many of us work with remote clients in different capacities. You can contact one of us on here. However, the rules of the Q&A forum specifically don't allow us from soliciting directly in this way.

Kendall Cockrell is an attorney with The Cockrell Law Firm in Beaumont, Texas. None of the opinions he states on this site constitute an attorney-client relationship. For more information, contact The Cockrell Law Firm. Contact information available on Kendall Cockrell's profile on this site.


You need to post this in criminal law area.


You need to contact a criminal defense attorney. Search avvo for that practice area in your locality.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer