Skip to main content

Looking for a Immigration lawyer to handle my case and can also help me in expunger .

San Jose, CA |

My case : petty theft 488 - 484PC and was reduced to 490 . 1 Infraction . I was not arrested physically and neither fingerprinted . I am not sure if Expungment will help in visa stamping or not but I want to do it . So I am looking for a seasoned lawyer , who knows Indian and US Immigration process and can help me in my Visa stamping . Also who can help me in expungment .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Your needs are obviously in the area of Immigration law and I'm going to edit the question to reflect that fact. Good luck.


You may want to reach out to Attorney Carl Schusterman here on AVVO. He is in California and is an excellent immigration attorney.


Or you may select an attorney from any other state. Immigration is an area of federal law and any attorney from all over the country can handle an immigration case with the same level of success as an attorney in CA.; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.


FYI - Even if you seek expungement, you will always disclose this charge/ arrest/ conviction on your immigration forms.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer