Law suit against Primary Care Provider

Indianapolis, IN |

I complained to my doctor at Paso about symptoms that should alert to endomorphisms . I began my menstrual cycle at yoking and it only kept getting worse because of the scar tissue build up . I was privately insured and he failed to refer me to an Ob - GUN , He only prescribed ibuprofen and did nothing else . I am yoking today and have just discovered I have endomorphisms that has been scarring my uterus for years now and the doctor recommended a microscopy procedure to remove all the scar tissue and geometrical cells outside my uterus and stop the spread that can result in infertility . I have thought everything I was feelings was normal because my doctor dismissed my complaints . Had he referred me the growth of end would have not been this advanced . There is 50s chance I cannot have children .

I hope the procedure will work, and you will be able to have children. The only way to know if there was malpractice is to retain a local med mal lawyer who can order the medical records and send them to an expert to review to ascertain whether there was a breach of the standard of care.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Consult an attorney to review your records and advise you if the Standard of Care was breached by your prior physician.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Consult a medical malpractice lawyer with your records to see if you have a case. Good luck!

Ronald Frederick Layer

Ronald Frederick Layer

You did not say when this happened. Indiana has a 2 year limitation period to file a claim/lawsuit. It sounds like there may have been sufficient symptoms for your family Dr to refer you to a specialist, but the records from that doctor should be obtaind and then contact a lawyer locally who handles malpractice cases. Good luck

David B Pittman

David B Pittman

Great information. Thanks