1) I hand delivered a notice to intent to vacate the unit at the end of my contract, with a forwarding address on the sixth. Manager allowed it by word, even though it was past the 1st of the month.
2) At move out, maintenance guy and I inspected the unit, and he said it was in pretty good condition.
3) I have a price list with repair cots "in case of excessive markings or damage", which I received upon move-in, three years back.
4) I received a call from a collections agency stating i was in collection, even though I was not even aware I owed them anything.
5) i did NOT receive my deposit, or an itemized list of the deductions, withing the 14 days allowed by law.
How can I legally fight their abusive ways?