Landlord Breaking Contract on entering premises.

Nucla, CO |

Our landlord has broke contract twice on entering the premises without a 24hr notice. On the contract she states that there will be a 24hr notice and both times we didn't receive any notice (call, Email etc) ALSO both times we WERE not here and she still entered the premises. What do we do? there are other issues we are having with her but this situation is truly breaking our contract.

My Location is incorrect, Nucla, Colorado is my previous town of residence. In Grand Junction, Colorado. If that makes any sort of difference

You have two options. This would be considered a material breach of the lease and you could terminate you lease agreement or you could file for an injunction for the landlord to cease and desist violating the conditions of the lease.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.