We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
My L1B extension from Employer A got RFE, have to replay by November 22. Employer A also applied for L2 extension for dependents , status for dependnets still shows inprogress.
Mean while H1B from employer B has been approved. while applying for H1 Employer B did not apply for COS for dependents.
Employer B is planning to apply L2 to H2 COS for dependents now.
I am joinging H1 employee on November 1st
Will this be a issue I am on H1 and dependents are still on L2.
How soon should I apply for L2 to H4 cos for dependents.Employer B applied for H1B much before my L1B Expiried, Employer A also applied for L1B and L2 extension before Expiry of L1B and L2. I Got RFE on L1B extension and H1B is got approved but dependents L2 extension status is still showing inprogress.. Questions: 1) Can I move to H1B now or should I reply to L1B RFE and wait for the response? (as per Attorney Glazer, It is very risky to jump from petition to petition while they are pending ). 2)if I reply to L1B RFE and wait for the response what will happend to my H1B, 3)what about dependents status , how soon should I convert them to H4. 4) if I move to H1B , do you think still it will be a problem in future (when I go for stamping or applying for EB Green card), since I moved while L1B petetion in is pending status. 5) Now applying for L2 to H4 COS for dependents, will there a problem? 6) Are my depenents are in status now ? since my status already changed to H1B. How soon should I apply for COS.