Skip to main content

L&I Lawyers

Seattle, WA |
Attorney answers 2


A great resource is the Washington State Employment Lawyers Association (just google "WELA"). The attorneys that belong to the group can specify what areas of employment law they practice, so look for worker's compensation lawyers among the listings. Good luck to you.

This does not constitute legal advice. You should consult an attorney who can assess the facts of your case and discuss your legal rights and obligations.


Most Counties have a Legal Referral Service.

Attorneys are very competitive. Choose the Best Answer so we know who helped you the most.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer