K-1 fiancee visa. Original fiancee signatures not required?

New York, NY |

My attorney says that my fiancee will only be signing the G-325A form and Letter of intent with her name on it. Originals are not required from her. She can print, sign, scan and email forms to me. Less work for us, however, I'd like to have second opinion about it to make sure we are not hurting ourselves.
What is your opinion, are originals required or not? And why?

You should listen to your counsel advice. Otherwise, why to have a counsel?

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Your attorney is right. Originals are not required at this stage. But she should be prepared to present the originals at her visa interview just in case the consular officer wants to see them.

I generally have clients submit the original signatures on g-325s.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
SwagatUSA, LLC
www.swagatusa.com/attorney

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.