Skip to main content

It is possible to seal or expunge a first-time DUI arrest record if the charge was dropped?

Tampa, FL |
Attorney answers 4


If you were convicted or adjudicated guilty of the Reckless in Florida, the answer is no unfortunately.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-588-6714 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at and put AVVO in the subject line.


If you plead no contest to Reckless Driving and the Judge Withheld Adjudication and you have no other criminal record, you may be eligible to have your record sealed. Contact an attorney in your area to assist with this process.


This is another repeat question. You can't ever get a conviction sealed or expunged. Ever.

Every case and situation is different and vary greatly depending on specific facts. My posts are not to be considered complete answers to each question. My posts do not constitute an attorney/client relationship. I am only licensed to practice in the State of Florida and in federal courts. Florida Bar #337821, admitted 1982.



Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer