Skip to main content

Islamic Center of Virginia Beach, a charity organization, needs a pro bono attorney to file a chapter 11 bankruptcy case.

Norfolk, VA |
Attorney answers 2


Good luck! My answer gets tweeted so maybe you'll find someone!

Be sure to designate "best answer." If you live in S. California, you may call my firm for a consultation 818-507-6000. The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advice" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here. Please visit my web site: for more information about my services.


Rather than soliciting to the world (or the small world who reads this) for responses, yo should take the time to research experienced Ch. 11 lawyers in your area. You can always find someone to take a case for a retainer, whether or not they know what they are doing.