I have not been paying my mortgage for some time now but later after some thoughts I decided to call the mortgage companies to allow me to Sign over the ownership(Deed-in-Lieu) since I have got two mortgages. My first mortgage suggested that I email the offer to the second mortgage to see if they will settle for a specific amount. I did like i was told. I was also told to move out of the property which i did. A few days later, I traveled to my country and on getting back after two months, the first mortgage now took over the property by putting their lock box and winterized the entire property.
Now, i am receiving letters from the mortgage company saying the property is under accelerated Foreclosure. Please, advise me, what do I do? I am currently pregnant and homeless!!!