Skip to main content

Is this a legal document and what can i do

Yulee, FL |

i have a sheet of notebook paper here with my signature my wifes my mothers and my roommates as a witness stating the she has given us the mobile home located at britt lynn ln to john and crystal jones as a wedding gift on june 5th 2012 and now im being evicted and dont know what to do

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You would need to have a title transferred in your name to have legal ownership of the home. Any document referencing a transfer would need to be notarized to provide that transfer. You may still be able to claim ownership but you will need to consult with a lawyer to provide additional facts.

This communication is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship. It is always recommended you consult an attorney in person to discuss your case. The Law Offices of Stage & Associates practices state-wide and represents homeowners and community associations. Please visit our website at


You should retain an attorney. At the very least, you appear to have an equitable interest in the mobile home. Time is of the essence.

Disclaimer: The above is intended to give you, the consumer, some insight into various legal topics. This information is not intended as legal advice, but rather an attempt to provide helpful topical information. Please consult a lawyer as to the specific circumstances of your case. Again, this is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. If there are more facts that you overlooked and did not include in your initial question and you would like to email me, you may send an email to

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer