no news on whether I will be granted the default judgment or if the defendant gets a new chance to mediate out of court. does it take 20 days or am I supposed to officially document my stance that I don't want another mediation?
I really thought it was up to the judge to decide whether to do another mediation date. was I supposed to file an objection to setting another date? I don't care either way. I suppose my true question is: is it normal to wait 20 days for a court response, either to my default, or to his request for a new mediation date? I didn't think his excuse for no show was good enough. I think they just play it for more time.