Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Is there something i can file with the courts to stop my daughter from having to travel back to florida with her mother?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer