Is there lawyers here knowledgeable with NON-resident taxes

Mobile, AL |

Is there lawyers here knowledgeable with NON-resident taxes.

I am NON-resident that want to form LLC in USA. Can you suggest me tax lawyer that will advise me about taxes of single member LLC disregarded entity and siingle member LLC classified as corporation for tax purposes.

I am NON-resident, never been to usa.

Please recommend. Thanks.

I can likely assist you. If not, I have several people to whom I can refer you too.

Marty

Marty Davidoff, emd@taxattorneycpa.com, 732-274-1600. This answer is provided for general information only. You should seek advice from an attorney or tax professional.

Do you offer free consultation?

If you do not offer, whats the price?

E. Martin Davidoff

E. Martin Davidoff

Please write me directly at my business e-mail, emd@taxattorneycpa.com Marty

Hi, I have sent you an email. Thanks.

The short answer is "yes," there are a number of well-qualified attorneys on this site who can answer your questions about US (federal and state) taxation of nonresidents. I have experience in this area of law and would be more than happy to consult with you on your matters; I can be reached by email at dwatchley@newyorktaxcounsel.com.