Skip to main content

Is there anyway to make the dmv less likely to give me a 6 month suspension??

Barre, VT |

I was charged with careless negligence instead of a dui but i refused a breathalyser so the dmv can make the suspension longer

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I strongly suggest that you reach out to attorney from your state who deals with DMV issues. You may have options but every state is different.


Yes if you take the case to trial and the charges get dismissed.


Hire a qualified DUI/DWI attorney. Check out the National College for DUI Defense web site for a list of DUI/DWI lawyers in your area.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer