Skip to main content

Is there anyway to legally prevent a boyfriend from moving out of state with your child before he attempts to make the move?

Phoenix, AZ |

I have a friend who's boyfriend is threatening to move to another state with their child. They had been living together and coparenting until recently. I believe he is listed as the father on the birth certificate.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Your friend should immediately file a Paternity Action, addressing custody, parenting time and child support.

Information provided on this site does not constitute legal advice. We offer free initial consultations that require completion of a questionnaire detailing your situation and a personal one-on-one attorney interview to provide qualified legal advice.