Skip to main content

Is there any way that I can extend my employment authorization card for longer than two years?

Pooler, GA |

I am trying to buy a house and my mortgage company doesn't like that my EAD is only for one year at a time.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


It appears that this is really an immigration question. I'm going to change the practice area tags.

Clark County, NV practitioner.


What is your status?

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104