Skip to main content

Is there any way possible for me to get h1 or h1b if i dont have bachelors degree? i have 2 years of college associate degree?

Carrollton, TX |

what if some company wants to sponsor me? can i invest in some businees or with my cousin who is US citizen, since i can work legally in my OPT? will that help?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


For your H-1b question, the answer to your other question.

It you are a majority investor and your country qualifies for an E-2 visa, an E-2 visa may be possible.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


My colleague is correct. You already asked this question.

Guerra Saenz, PL--Immigration Attorneys (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.


You must have six years experience with an associate degree. You should consult with an experienced immigration attorney for assistance.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.