Skip to main content

Is there an investor visa suitable for me?

Dallas, TX |

I have a MS and PhD from the USA. I would like to open a business in the USA but do not want to work for someone. Other then the EB-2 visa which is for treaty countries ( I am from Saudi Arabia) and the EB-5 which requires risking a lot of money. Is there any other investor visa that would work for me?

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration US visas
Attorney answers 3


Unfortunately not if SA is not in the list of treaty countries.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


Not if not on list

Best to discuss in detail with an immigration lawyer

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630


No. You have identified both of the investor visas available.