Skip to main content

Is there a way to get out of a used car contract if the odometer disclosure/ title statement doesn't have the reading on it?

Cheney, WA |

The odometer disclosure/ title extension statement release of interest does not have any odometer reading on the document, Can it be voided even if it had been signed? Also would this be a way to get out of the used car contract?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Probably not.

[In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer