Skip to main content

Is there a way I can plead for disorderly conduct instead of underage consmption of alcohol in PA, I am 18

Philadelphia, PA |

I can't get my license taken away, if I do I'll be forced to drop out of school and my career will be ruined.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


The ability to negotiate a plea largely depends on the evidence available to support the charges pending against you, as well as your criminal history.

Contact a criminal defense attorney so that he or she can properly assess your case and develop an appropriate plan of action.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER Mr. Fienman is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. His phone number is 215-839-9529 and his email address is . To learn more about Mr. Fienman, please visit his website: Mr. Fienman is ethically required to state that the response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Mr. Fienman's responses are merely educational and are intended only to provide general information about the matter stated in question. Oftentimes, the question does not include significant facts that, if known, could significantly change the reply or make such reply unsuitable. Mr. Fienman always recommends that the questioner contact an attorney who is licensed in their state to ensure that proper advice is received. Circular 230 Disclaimer - Any information in this comment may not be used to eliminate or reduce penalties by the IRS or any other governmental agency.


Generally, an "underage consumption" citation can be amended to a "disorderly conduct." However, the plea agreement depends on a variety of factors, such as prior criminal record and the circumstances surrounding the issuance of the citation.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer