Is there a Visa Bulletin I can track the Processing times for I-130 and I-485 for Immediate Relative, Spouse of us citizen .

Jersey City, NJ |

Go to the source, the official USCIS website. See link below. The processing times will depend on which service center your petitions are pending at.

-Dan

Daniel Green, Esq.
845-853-7302/347-245-7078
Serving the Hudson Valley, Northeast, and the World Beyond
www.hudsonvalleyimmigrationlaw.com
lawyer@hudsonvalleyimmigrationlaw.com
Location: 684 Aaron Court, Kingston, NY
Mailing Address: PO Box 3238, Kingston, NY 12402

This answer should not be construed as legal advice and should not be relied on to take any action whatsoever; neither does it create a lawyer-client relationship.

I am based in NJ, not sure of this is Vermont Service Center ?

Daniel E. Green

Daniel E. Green

Enter your receipt numbers in the box to the left of the uscis.gov homepage and that should give you information as to where your petitions are pending.

The Visa Bulletin tracks priority dates. Visas for a spouse of a US Citizen are always current, there is no priority date. However, the USCIS does provide a website to get information on current processing dates. I've included a link below. Usually it's about five months, or so they claim.

Law Office of Keith S. Massey Jr. LLC, Lakewood, New Jersey. (732) 905-0353. http://www.masseydefense.com Answers provided for informational purposes only. None of the information contained herein is intended to create, nor creates, an attorney-client relationship, is not legal advice, and should not be used without first consulting an attorney.

thank you!! this is very useful.

The visa bulletin is at www.travel.state.gov. From the Department of State.

There is no category for Immediate Relative on this website. This one from the above attorneys seems to be correct. https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do