Skip to main content

Is there a form in Kansas to fill out to ask the court to change your court appointed attorney in a criminal case?

Wichita, KS |

The attorney has not provided any communication at all since he was appointed, and I have contacted him several times.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You can file a motion with the court but I don't think you will find a form anywhere. You can alos bring the matter to the court's attention orally when you are in court. You do not want to wait so long though that the judge thinks you are simply trying to delay matters.

Legal disclaimer: Legal disclaimer: Patrick M. Lewis, (913) 558-3961, This answer is intended to provide general information about the justice system. It does not provide legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. It does not provide the basis for making decisions about a course of action. Legal advice requires more communication and information than is possible in this format. Many important considerations and factors need to be investigated and discussed before an attorney could give legal advice about this issue. Before making any decisions about a course of action readers are strongly encouraged to contact a lawyer and secure an attorney-client relationship. Readers must also understand that this format does not provide for confidential communication.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer