Is there a copy of my bac in my driving records or court documents provided be my defense?

Lakewood, WA |

I am sorry but you question doesn't make any sense.

Wayne R. Foote, Esq.
Board Certified OUI Defense Law Specialist
by the National College for DUI Defense, Inc.
Law Offices of Wayne R. Foote, PA
344 Mt. Hope Ave
Bangor, ME 04401
(207) 990-5855
(207) 990-5858 (fax)
www.lawyersmaine.com
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." M. L. King, Jr.

Most likely there will be a BAC ticket in your discovery packet - but you really need to consult your attorney in your case. If you don't already have one, feel free to call for a FREE CONSULTATION at 425-424-9401.

I will attempt to answer your question. Depending on the status of your case, the reading from the breath test you took may or may not be reported in your driving record or court file. If the case is still pending, there should not be a record of the BAC test outside of the police report and database maintained by the WSP. If your case has been resolved, the court will send a form to the Department of Licensing stating the charge you were convicted of and (if it was DUI related) the BAC reading. If you entered a deferred prosecution, there should be a copy of the police report in the court file. You may need to repost your question if this doesn't help.

Yes there should be a copy of the breath test results in the discovery packet.

If you blew into the Datamaster Machine then there should be a copy of the breath test readings in the police report; and also in the Department of Licensing packet if you had requested that hearing.