Is the administrative order of transferring will be invalid in this case despite the fact that Dean did not canceled it.

Denver, CO |

I work in a government department in the field of education, and serve as a team leader. Before one month and a half the dean of my school issued to move me to another department within the same school to work with a new team. Since my students will graduate within three months, and after long debate and complain to the president of collage, the dean of my school put off the administrative order until my students' graduation. Two weeks after that a new administrative order was issued by the Presidency of college "not to transfer any of the teacher from his/her team or to the other team within two months of the starting of the new team. Is the order of my transferring will be invalid in this case despite the fact that Dean did not canceled it. What you advice me to do

The facts you have summarized here raise only issues of internal governance, not legal issues. Your employer will need to clarify the lines of command and determine your work assignment.

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. Send me an email to schedule a paid Consultation for that kind of information, direction, and assistance. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.