Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Is reporting my marriage to my country embassy here in USA would help for a strong case to get a greencard?

Sponsored Listings

2 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer