Is online community service accepted?

Fremont, CA |

DA's office sent me a diversion program to complete community service program. Due to work load I may not be able to complete in person. Is completing online community service accepted by DA's office.

No. Seriously doubt any court would accept that.

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

I agree. Not likely.

Most courts will not accept online community service.

Perhaps in the future when our virtual lives' are more real than our actual lives but not now that I am aware of.

For a Free Consultation Call: 408.313.5607