Skip to main content

Is my husband allowed to cancel my Health/Mecial Insurance?

Mcdonough, GA |

My husband and I are separated for 7 months now but not legally separated. He has cancelled my health/medical insurance. I am unemployed and we have a verbal agreement that he would continue to provide my benefits until I am able to find employment. I have major health issues. He has a girlfriend whom he is in love with and will not see or speak with me. We live in GA. Can he do this legally?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You should contact a lawyer in your area to file for divorce or seperation. You could then request that he provide health coverage.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer