Avvo Q&A :

Real 'immigration' questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Is Marriage certificate required to apply for SSN for my Wife who came to US on L2 Visa?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer