Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Is it possible to sue my ex-husband after 13 years for physical abuse which has caused brain damage from repeated head blows?

3 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer